The golden rule of the day: Action will be the magic word. Take action this day. Begin your wealth creation by starting today. In the famous words of the author of “The Science of Getting Rich”—Wallace Wattles, “In order to get rich, one should learn to “live in a certain way.” That’s all.
There are several other theories or principles to be followed or pursued in the quest for wealth creation. But really now, these are just similar to what you would find with other numerous schools of thought. It’s all just navigating around the continuing art of self-discipline.
Here are the rules for wealth creation.
1. Always have a fixed amount as your target.
2. Do not try to procrastinate when it comes to your wealth creation.
3. Be certain that you always spend less than what you actually earn and try to save the excess.
4. Always Maintain an open mind.
5. Be frequently prepared to study and learn more about some of the ways and methods of wealth creation.
6. Bear in mind that you are giving more in use value than what you are receiving in cash value.
7. Do not pay somebody else for something or anything you could do (or just learn to do) yourself.
8. In each and every action that you take, make sure that it advances or progresses you towards your goals.
9. Never ever invest your hard-earned cash on anything that doesn’t make money.
10. And lastly, and more importantly, always, always, consider yourself as your best investment of all time.
Apparently, as with life itself, these are not hard and fast rulings of any sort, yet, if you must follow and adhere to them, it is practically given that you would end up richer, over some period of time, than if you won’t. While these rules might seem fancy or somewhat impossible to most, they are a very short sample of the very heart of what it will take to be wealthy, create wealth of any considerable nature, or even make wealth creation your career.
The skill and capacity to control one’s expenses, to obtain financial benefits and manipulate monetary systems, situations and environments is nothing new or out of the ordinary. And all or some of the richest people in the universe have, one way or another, done either all or just some of this stuff.
Nevertheless, the only difference between rich individuals and those who are not rich is that the rich ones have had enough guts and courage to step up, learn and understand what has been needed to learn, and begin to put it into practice. The art of wealth creation is not a prerogative, and not even an honor.
It is just a set of skills and abilities that one can acquire and then apply to their own lives. In the end, if you do this, then there is no doubt that you too could become your own master of wealth creation.